* Two tablespoons vegetable oil.
* 500 grams beef sirloin, cut into strips.
* One and a half cups fresh broccoli florets.
* One yellow pepper, cut into sticks.
* Two carrots, thinly sliced.
* One spring onion, chopped.
* One teaspoon minced garlic.
* Two tablespoons soy sauce.
* Two tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted.
Heat vegetable oil in a large wok over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, three to four minutes.
Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, yellow pepper, carrots, spring onion, and garlic to the centre of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for two minutes.
Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about two more minutes.
What are the Best of Ekurhuleni Readers’ Choice Awards?
The Best of Ekurhuleni Reader’s Choice Awards were established to inspire the residents of Ekurhuleni to celebrate the best of the best and inspire growth and prosperity in local business and organizations.